We Create Reality to Help Our Clients Win
We shape the most important aspects of your case into a narrative that will have the jury not only understand your case — but believe your case.
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words – but what about an animated video? Courtroom graphics, illustrations and presentations have drastically evolved over the last decade and they have become a priceless tool for law firms and legal teams of all sizes to add value and success to their cases. Utilizing courtroom animation can help jurors understand and process information about a case more quickly and accurately by helping them picture the events clearly. Trial graphics, animation and other illustrations can explicitly show moving parts and evolving processes during a case, highlight a changing environment, speed up and slow down time, draw attention to the most relevant information, point out specific steps in a process, organize information in a way that is easy to comprehend, use symbols to communicate a complex idea and so much more.
Our expert team of animators and graphic artists can produce compelling and powerful animations that will add clarity to your case and retain the attention of jurors, so they fully comprehend your argument. The visuals that we have created have been credited with more than $750 million in favorable settlements and verdicts, and we are proud to boast a 99% admission rate in court. We diligently work to turn your case into a visual narrative utilizing state-of-the-art technology to develop high quality and realistic animations. Our services include:
Solutions to Help You Win Your Case
3D animation is the most powerful tool an attorney can use in showing how an event took place. Viewers easily understand the narrative and key points of a case. We can transform complex issues and confusing expert data into realistic, edge-of-your-seat stories.
- Illustration – Whether it is demonstrating a complex medical procedure, or depicting the inner workings of a mechanical object, a quality illustration can make all the difference when it comes to a juror’s understanding of your key points. No matter what the case is, we will diligently work to provide custom illustrated content that will leave an unforgettable impact on the viewer.
- Analysis – We have the cutting-edge tools and training to accurately analyze motion, speed, surveillance camera footage, and other important data that will make an impact on your case. Also, our team has the ability to work with any type of expert witness to turn their analysis into stunning visual trial exhibits. We utilize a wide range of resources in order to ensure that our content is scientifically accurate and consistent.
- Trial Graphics – In today’s digital age it is critical to provide clean and aesthetically pleasing trial graphics that will provide the court with the context necessary to understand the facts of a case. When you are in need of timelines, charts, graphs or other graphics our team has you covered.
- Witness Consulting – Our team has vast experience with successfully testifying to the authenticity of our work. Also, we actively audit other animator’s works to pick out any issues that may limit the use of those exhibits for the opposing counsel. We are thorough, professional and skilled at providing witness consulting for difficult depositions and in trial settings.
- 3D Laser Scanning – We utilize state-of-the-art 3D laser scanning to ensure that our courtroom animation and trial graphics are scientifically accurate and consistent.
- Site Inspection – When we work on a case, we make sure to visit the site where the event occurred to collect important data this will help us create accurate animations.
To learn more about the services that we offer, or to inquire about specific content creation, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We can be reached at (800) 616 – 0373, or you can visit us on Facebook and Instagram to get to know us better and explore more samples of our work.
Why We Have a 99% Admittance Rate
Animation + Foundation = Success
We know that a pretty legal animation doesn’t mean anything if it isn’t admitted into the courtroom. From day one, we work with expert data and witness testimony to ensure forensic animations are not only compelling but accurate.
3D Laser Scanning
3D Laser Scanning assures that our content is scientifically accurate and consistent by recreating scenes and collisions with 100% accuracy during courtroom animation.
We work closely with experts in creating line of sight studies, phot- and video-gammetry, time distance diagrams, and a host of other technical tools to produce and assess legal animation, including forensic animation and medical animation.
Visiting the environment where an incident took place allows us to collect important and unique data, and to create effective trial graphics and trial animations from first-hand perspectives.
We are masters at going through your opposing counsel’s expert trial animation with a fine-toothed comb — exposing every last flaw — giving you the tools to limit it to the greatest degree.
We are experienced and successful at testifying to the authenticity of our work, from our trial graphics to trial animations. You can count on us to be highly competent, thorough, and professional in difficult deposition and trial settings.