They say that a picture is worth a thousand words – but what about an animated video?
We shape the most important aspects of your case into a narrative that will have the jury not only understand your case — but believe your case.
Legal animations, graphics, illustrations and presentations have drastically evolved over the last decade and they have become a priceless tool for law firms and legal teams of all sizes to add value and success to their cases.
Utilizing courtroom animation can help jurors understand and process information about a case more quickly and accurately by helping them picture the events clearly.
We Create Reality to Help Our Clients Win: Our Services
3D animation is the most powerful tool an attorney can use in showing how an event took place. Viewers easily understand the narrative and key points of a case. We can transform complex issues and confusing expert data into realistic, edge-of-your-seat stories.
Free eBook: The Complete Introduction to Forensic Animation
Whether you are considering animation for one of your cases, or you simply want to be prepared for when the other party uses an animation, our eBook is your guide to understanding forensic animation.
Benefits of Using Legal Animations and Graphics
Trial graphics, animation and other illustrations can…
- Explicitly show moving parts and evolving processes during a case
- Highlight a changing environment
- Speed up and slow down time
- Draw attention to the most relevant information
- Point out specific steps in a process
- Organize information in a way that is easy to comprehend
- Use symbols to communicate a complex idea
…and so much more. Want to learn even more about these benefits? Be sure to read our blog post on the ways that forensic animation convinces a jury.
Free Checklist: How to Prepare Your Case for Working with a Forensic Animation Studio
Considering forensic animation for your case? Download your copy of this checklist, How to Prepare Your Case for Working with a Forensic Animation Studio, for a step-by-step guide on what you’ll need to do to
prepare your case for an animation.
Why Courtroom Animation?
We Have a 99% Admittance Rate
Animation + Foundation = Success
We know that a pretty legal animation doesn’t mean anything if it isn’t admitted into the courtroom. From day one, we work with expert data and witness testimony to ensure forensic animations are not only compelling but accurate.
Our expert team of animators and graphic artists can produce compelling and powerful animations that will add clarity to your case and retain the attention of jurors, so they fully comprehend your argument. The visuals that we have created have been credited with more than $750 million in favorable settlements and verdicts, and we are proud to boast a 99% admission rate in court. We diligently work to turn your case into a visual narrative utilizing state-of-the-art technology to develop high quality and realistic animations.
Additional Services by Courtroom Animation
- Trial Graphics – In today’s digital age it is critical to provide clean and aesthetically pleasing trial graphics that will provide the court with the context necessary to understand the facts of a case. When you are in need of timelines, charts, graphs or other graphics our team has you covered.
- Witness Consulting – Our team has vast experience with successfully testifying to the authenticity of our work. Also, we actively audit other animator’s works to pick out any issues that may limit the use of those exhibits for the opposing counsel. We are thorough, professional and skilled at providing witness consulting for difficult depositions and in trial settings.
- Competitive Audits – We are masters at going through your opposing counsel’s expert trial animation with a fine-toothed comb — exposing every last flaw — giving you the tools to limit it to the greatest degree.
- 3D Laser Scanning – We utilize state-of-the-art 3D laser scanning to ensure that our courtroom animation and trial graphics are scientifically accurate and consistent.
- Site Inspection – When we work on a case, we make sure to visit the site where the event occurred to collect important data this will help us create accurate animations.
Ready to Get Started?
To learn more about the services that we offer, or to inquire about specific content creation, please don’t hesitate to contact us.